Java Ui Developer – Austin, TX
CONTRACT - AUSTIN, TX – JAVA UI DEVELOPER
Location: Austin, TX 78758
Experience: 5+ Years
UI Java Developer to:
• Drive the design and development of the support and reporting console for a global cloud portal. This is a Java-based component with a UI component that integrates with a cloud based server and the metrics data.
• Developer will be responsible for building the server that interfaces with the support team and reaches across the cloud to the physical network appliance.
• Responsible for gathering and analyzing metrics data as well as generating reports, events and alarms from this data for a corresponding group within the support team.
Ideal candidates will have:
• Balanced J2EE application development experience with emphasis on Java UI.
• Servlet experience.
• Strong experience with network communication protocols such as TCP/IP and UDP.
• Experience with console-side UI design work.
• Glassfish experience
• GWT experience
**WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY TRANSFERRING H1 B VISAS**
If you are interested in this position please contact me by sending your resume to
Please also include a desired pay rate, and a good time to call for a quick screening interview.
You may also register for this job at
PLEASE NOTE: No H1B or Corp-to-Corp for this requisition.
Be sure to visit www.itcareerlink.com for other opportunities!