Trion Worlds is seeking a creative and goal-oriented Network Administrator who will be responsible for maintaining a computing environment by identifying network requirements, installing upgrades, and monitoring network performance.
• Establish network specifications by conferring with users, analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements, and designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols
• Establish network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls
• Maintain network performance through network monitoring, analysis, and performance tuning, troubleshooting network problems, and escalating problems to vendor
• Secure network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation
• Maintain thorough documentation
• Upgrade network by conferring with vendors and developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements
• Support daily administration tasks within the Trion call center
• Perform on-call troubleshooting of emergent issues
• Other duties as required
• Minimum of three years of experience as a network administrator
• Bachelor’s degree
• Ability to interact with internal clients to resolve basic and complex network issues in a timely manner
• Ability to quickly and accurately document network administration procedures, processes, and diagrams
• Ability to configure and maintain security devices and VPNs
• Cisco WAN and switching
• SNMP network management
• Cisco ASA firewalls
• Web/SSL VPN
• Voice- and video-over-IP applications
• Cisco call manager/UCCX or comparable IT telephony solution
Trion Worlds is changing everything about the way online games are designed, developed, and delivered. We're infusing the old, static gaming world with a sense of dynamic, creative collaboration to create AAA Connected games. This philosophy applies just as much to the people who make the games as it does to the games we make. At Trion, we give our team members the opportunity to have an impact on our games as well as provide opportunities for personal and professional growth. Ambition and individual creativity are not just encouraged, they're expected.
Our team consists of some of the top creative talent from the games, media, and Internet industries. Our team members have worked on, developed, and shipped more than 100 original titles, including best selling online games and franchises like Aion, Warhammer Online, Lord of the Rings Online, World of Warcraft, City of Heroes, Star Wars Galaxies, Lineage, EverQuest, and Pogo. Utilizing our proprietary core technologies, we're hard at work on our first titles to be released in North America, Europe, and Asia.
We have offices located in the diverse communities of Redwood Shores, Calif., San Diego, Calif., and Austin, Texas. Trion is pleased to offer its team members competitive compensation, benefits and relocation packages as well as a fun working environment!