Client Services Engineer
Quarri Technologies, a security software company that empowers organizations to keep their sensitive data secure, is looking for a client services engineer to help our customers deploy and maintain the next generation of web and browser security products.
Interacting with clients and sales prospects, the Client Services Engineer role at Quarri performs key pre and post sales activities to ensure client success and satisfaction. The successful candidate will have a strong background in web security issues and technologies, and will have experience with providing technical support to enterprise sales prospects and clients.
• Provide client technical support services, both email and/or phone – interacting with both sales and engineering groups to resolve client issues
• Assist clients with the problem isolation process, escalation of support issues, and related follow-up
• Create and review knowledge base articles
• Perform technical product presentations and demonstrations to potential clients
• Aid in mapping Quarri solutions and benefits to client business requirements
• Assist sales to qualify client integration / deployment requirements
• Provide installation / configuration assistance and training for prospects performing trials
• Assist in responses to RFPs/RFIs/RFQs
• Interface with sales, marketing and product organizations
Quarri's office is located in southwest Austin (near Southwest Parkway and William Cannon), and the environment is casual and easygoing. We provide competitive salaries and benefits, including stock options and beer-thirty Fridays.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and analytical skills
• 3+ years interfacing with enterprise clients and sales prospects in a technical support or sales engineering role
• Ability to troubleshoot installation and deployment issues
• Strong knowledge of web technologies including browsers, servers and protocols (e.g., HTTP, HTTPS)
• Working knowledge of enterprise security infrastructure such as FWs, VPNs, and web security gateways
• Experience with web conferencing tools, trouble ticketing systems, Salesforce.com
If you are interested and qualified please submit your resume to: email@example.com
About Quarri Technologies
Our patented technology prevents the unauthorized use and replication of confidential data while it’s in transport and use. SC Magazine and RSA Conference call us innovative. Gartner calls us cool. Our clients call us very effective.
Our team is composed of successful startup veterans. Our executive chairman is the 2010 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award winner for Central Texas. In other words, we know what we’re doing. Do you have the right energy, character and vision to join our team?