Programmer Systems Analyst - Seton Medical Center Austin
1. Works with managers, analysts and business application professionals to determine system and process needs.
2. Designs system applications and writes computer programs.
3. Implements and deploys applications and computer programs and queries.
4. Troubleshoots and resolves problems associated with data quality.
5. Instructs staff, resolves user concerns and questions.
6. Manages database storage, backup, and documentation.
High school diploma or equivalent is required; Bachelor's degree is preferred.
Seven (7) years of related experience is required.
Up to four (4) years of college coursework may substitute for the required experience on an equivalent year-for-year basis.
At least 5 years professional programming experience with ASP.net, VB.net or C-sharp.
At least 1 year working with an Enterprise level relational database such as Microsoft SQL Server
At least 1 year of professional experience working with healthcare related data
Come work with Seton Healthcare Family, one of the Top 100 healthcare systems in the nation! As one of the top employers in Central Texas, the Seton Healthcare Family offers rewarding and diverse career opportunities, competitive wages, superior benefits and excellent options for personal growth. Seton is always looking for dedicated and skilled individuals willing to share their hearts with those we serve.
Come join Seton Healthcare Family, a member of Ascension Health, the nation’s largest nonprofit system. Put the concept of care back into your career at Seton.
Interested Parties - Please apply online at www.seton.net/careers/ today. EOE/AA
Job Number - 038034