Associate Java Engineer
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in back-end Java development, networking, and API development for a permanent opportunity with our client in Austin.
• Working with Hypervisor and Cloud Infrastructure components and configuration
• Develop plug-ins to APIs
• Work with team to integrate pluggable adapters into the Agility Platform
• Promote and adhere to coding, unit test and development best practices
• Working in an Agile environment
• 2+ years of Java development experience and expertise.
• Knowledge of TCP, DNS, DHCP and Firewalls
• Knowledge of key management and identity management
• Experience working with Source Control, IDE (Eclipse), and Bug Tracking Systems
• Experience with networking, routing, and load-balancing
• Knowledge of REST and other APIs
• Experience in multi-threaded programming
• BA/BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with a GPA of 3.5 or above
This is a permanent position in Austin, Texas and no sponsorship is provided. Luna Data Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org