CONTRACT -AUSTIN, TX - QA ENGINEER
If you are interested in this position please contact me at dustinL *at* connecttel.com. Include your resume, desired pay rate, and a good time to call for a quick screening interview. I am on Central Standard Time and am available from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE: No H1B or Corp-to-Corp for this requisition.
Be sure to visit www.itcareerlink.com for other opportunities!
Estimated Term: 6 Months+
Location: Austin, Texas
Experience: 3+ years
We are seeking a QA engineer to perform hardware and software testing for a complex storage device. Storage device experience is not required; however, you will need a general knowledge of the networking protocols integrated in a network attached storage device. Experience with testing Linux-based software is required; Mac OSX testing experience highly preferred.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience with the following:
• Conducting functional QA tests on the software and hardware of complex storage devices.
• Testing RAID configurations.
• Setting up and configuring storage devices with Mac, Windows and Linux Operating Systems.
• Knowledge of the following protocols: NFS, CIFS, NDMP, TCP/IP and UDP.
• Mac OSX experience.
• Storage validation experience.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Preferred experience with:
• VMware, Citrix Xen, Hyper V experience
• Server cluster
• Port Trunking
• 10Gb networking
• SW test experience of DLNA, BitTorrent, and Time Machine
Visit www.itcareerlink.com for more opportunities.