Print Production, IT, and Video Professional
Liaison is seeking that special person who can handle a blend of graphic print production, IT/Systems work, and some light corporate video to play a key role in our Marketing Services team based onsite for our fortune 500 client in west Austin.
You read that right:
Roughly 40% of the job will be graphic production, using Adobe CS5, creating top-notch marketing graphics for web and print (brochures, multi-page catalogs and the like). Roughly 30% of the work will be in support of Liaison's onsite hardware and software (Mac and Windows) infrastructure for this close-knit team. And roughly 30% of the work will be video production, creating straightforward corporate web communications and product demos.
Full Liaison benefits for this position include 100% employer-paid PPO medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday time, 401(k) program with matching, and short- and long-term disability insurance.
*IMPORTANT! If you are seeking a Graphic Design or primarily Video-oriented position, do not apply to this primarily Production and IT systems position. Thanks!*
DETAILS: This is a full-time, ongoing position on Liaison's creative services team working onsite at a global technology and manufacturing company. Details will be provided during the interview process. Sorry, no relocation benefits are available for this position. Candidates applying from outside central Texas should provide date-specific relocation plans in the "tell us more" section of our application.
COMPENSATION: Based on experience.
BENEFITS: Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid PPO medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.
*** PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. We're only able to process resumes submitted through our website. ***
Please visit us at http://www.liaisonresources.com/jobs/99198.html for a detailed job description and to apply for this position (Print Production, IT, and Video Professional - Job # 99198). We respond promptly to all candidates who apply with us online, so please no phone calls or direct emails. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications!
Liaison is an equal opportunity employer.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE:
- Two to five years experience where graphic production (print and web) was at least 50% of your work (note: this is not a Graphic Design position);
- Demonstrated IT support experience (be sure to list specific systems experience in the "tell us more" section of our application);
- Two to five years experience where video production was at least 10-20% of your work;
- Either a graphics or video portfolio is required with this application. Please do not attempt to upload video samples. If you are providing a video sample, only a link to your demo reel will be accepted.
- Adobe CS5;
- IT support skill;
- Basic lighting and shooting skill, Final Cut Pro (preferred) editing.
- Strong ability to adapt workflow to various situations;
- Big-picture thinking style.
Since its beginnings in Austin in 1991, Liaison has provided onsite creative services and marketing operations to Austin area companies including AMD, Freescale Semiconductor, 3M, Dell, and Tokyo Electron. We specialize in the advertising, marketing and technology industries with full-time employees working onsite at our client’s offices in Texas, Colorado, Minnesota, Arizona and Tennessee. Some of the positions that we seek top-talent for are:
- Marketing Communications Project Management;
- Online Marketing Management;
- Web Project Management;
- Print Design and Production;
- Marketing Copywriting;
- Video Production;
- Web Design & Development;
- User Experience Design;
- Events Management.
Liaison offers a full employee benefits package which includes 100% Liaison-paid PPO medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance, (and some cool parties throughout the year!)
Please visit our open positions at: http://www.liaisonresources.com/jobs.