Customer Support Engineer
Our client is currently looking for a Customer Support Engineer who is able to provide complex support to large enterprise customers. The ideal candidate will be a talented, motivated, and customer oriented Engineer with Amazon Web Services and SaaS experience.
• Field customer support requests and deliver solutions (open and track incidents)
• On-Call (rotation) for Support for Critical Issues (scheduled in advance) after hours
• Interface with engineering to install, develop, test new versions of products/solutions
• Open and track incidents affecting SaaS operation, communicate status to customers and client's management
• 1+ year of Amazon Web Services
• 1+ year experience providing technical support for enterprise software solutions
• Strong Linux and Windows system administration
• Organized, self-starter with an ability to follow through on issues under minimal supervision
• BS in information technology related field
• Experience supporting products with TCP/IP and SNMP networking components
• Experience with: Python, Java, Zope, MySQL, WMI
• Experience with systems and network monitoring tools
This is a direct hire opportunity and there is no sponsorship available for this position. Luna Data Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. Please send resumes to email@example.com for more information.