CC&B Reports Analyst
• Focus on performing data analysis and reports development from COA’s new billing system (Oracle CC&B)
• Produce Quality reports using PL/SQL, SQL Developer, Crystal Reports and utilizing CC&B Application Viewer.
• Provides day-to-day technical assistance and support for application reports
• Provides coordination and planning for the promotion of technical report assets through development, testing and production.
• Take holistic approach in designing the solution including consideration for reuse, operational requirements, security, performance, systems management, and monitoring.
• Clearly document and communicate designs and changes to technical teams.
• Collaborate with project managers, business people, and vendors ensuring more complete requirements, functional specifications, and use cases.
• Collaborate with the Enterprise architect and other specialty architects to ensure cohesion of strategies and models.
• Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing computer systems.
• Confers with personnel of organizational units involved to analyze current operational procedures, identify problems, and learn specific input and output requirements, such as forms of data input, how data is to be summarized and formats for reports.
• 3 Years of proven experience writing reports from Oracle CC&B
• 3 Years of proven experience writing reports with SAP Crystal Reports
• 3 Years of proven experience writing Oracle PL/SQL
• 3 Years experience analyzing systems and procedures, to write and revise standards and procedures, to communicate effectively, and to train others.
• 3 Years experience communicating effectively with audiences of varying technical aptitudes.
• 3 Years experience with Project Management techniques, WBS (work breakdown structure) development, and coordination of people and resources.
• 3 Years experience knowledge of a wide range of enterprise computing hardware and software applicable to planning integration architecture.
• 2 Years Knowledge of Energy industry and government requirements affecting architectural decisions, best practices, standards and guidelines (e.g. ERCOT, NERC, FERC).
• 2 Years Knowledge of systems used to support the business and electric utility. They include: mobile work management and mapping, utility network design, outage management, GIS, automated metering, distribution management systems.
• Knowledge of the IEC Common Information Model (CIM)