Senior Java Developer
• Create technical specifications and designs that form the basis for code created during the development phase
• Design, Develop and test a set of requirements or features meeting the defined specifications
• Code and maintain programs, forms, interfaces
• Conducts unit testing and integration testing for the functionality
• Assist with integration testing, system testing and acceptance testing
• Prepare, write, review and maintain effective system documentation
Languages: C++, C# and Java
Frameworks/Skills: Java EE, Java Swing and Windows Forms
Tools: Glassfish 3, Visual Studio 2008/2010, Netbeans, GIT, Hudson/Jenkins, Nexus
Databases: Microsoft sql, PostgreSql, MySql
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux (Ubuntu/Debian), Android, iOS
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience in Object Oriented Design and Development
• Experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle including design, development, testing and deployment.
• Experience using design tools
• Experience using data models, schemas and querying based on XML, Relational and OO databases.
• Extensive experience developing multi-tiered web-based applications in Java
• Ability to analyze, translate, and define business requirements into technical solutions
• Demonstrated knowledge of Web architecture, frameworks and design patterns
• Fluent in Object Oriented Design and Programming Techniques
• Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
• Great team-oriented attitude
• Eagerness to consistently exceed expectations and contribute to a successful team
• Passion for finding the best answers to challenging problems, and continued learning
• Self-Driven and the eagerness to continue to learn
• Must be flexible and be able to work in a growing/developing environment
Tradelogic Corporation is an Austin based software company focused on development of industry-leading software and innovations. We have an immediate need for a Senior Java Developer. This position will be responsible for design and development of Java services and applications.
If you like working in a casual, results-oriented, team environment that values creativity, analytical ability and original thinking, we could be the right place for you! Tradelogic offers a flexible schedule, medical, dental and vision benefits as well as Paid Time Off.
Tradelogic is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Click here to apply.