Scan Review Analyst
Alert Logic sits at the nexus of two of the hottest trends in IT: the adoption of cloud technologies and increased security and compliance requirements driven by an increasingly connected world. In a typical month, Alert Logic processes over 100 million security events and store petabytes of data for over 1,300 enterprise customers. We are an established company with a history of almost 10 years, yet maintain a pace, energy and agility that allows us to advance our offerings and technology and preserve a startup-like culture. Our revenues are strong. Our customer base is growing rapidly.
We are looking for a Scan Review Analyst to join our Houston office. The Scan Review Analyst (SRA) is responsible for working in the 24X7X365 Global Security Operations Center. We are responsible for monitoring Alert Logic scans, conducting vulnerability analysis and assisting in the vulnerability remediation process through expert analysis. The analyst also investigates and handles PCI ASV Disputes with customers. The analyst is required to provide outstanding customer service at all times.
- Monitor global vulnerability scanning operations and results
- Work closely with customers to assist in remediating or providing compensating controls for vulnerabilities that the PCI Council deems unacceptable for PCI compliancy
- Vulnerability remediation and prevention documentation
- Provide research and logistical support for scanning activities
- Document and conform to processes related to vulnerability analysis
- Provide performance metrics and comprehensive vulnerability scan results as necessary
- Provide customer service that exceeds our customers’ expectations
- 5 years hands-on experience with network security or a CISSP or at least 2 security related certifications
- Familiarity working with network switches, routers, and firewalls
- Familiarity with Windows and/or Linux systems and security
- Experience with vulnerability scanning and methods for discovering vulnerabilities
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP
- Strong customer services skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Penetration testing experience is preferred
- Experience utilizing Nessus is preferred
We are a group that works as a team to exceed our customer’s expectations and strive for excellence in our ability to recognize malicious network activity. Our company continues to grow at a strong pace and we offer a relaxed but professional environment in which to work. We offer competitive pay, a good benefits package and a chance to work along side some of the best security people around.