Creative Project Manager
Liaison is seeking a Creative Project Manager to help manage an award-winning creative team at our client's creative hub in north Austin. This individual will be responsible for project conceptualization all the way through rollout.
Some responsibilities include:
- Managing projects to ensure delivery in the most efficient and effective manner
- Representing creative team in defining business objectives and fostering team relations
- Managing workflow of incoming and outgoing projects and initiating design kickoff meetings
- Developing project schedules from development to production and photo/video shoots
- Managing project budgets and team resources
- Obtaining all model/property releases and NDA's
DETAILS: This is a full-time, ongoing position on Liaison's marketing team working onsite at a global computer manufacturing company. Details will be provided during the interview process. Sorry, no relocation benefits are available for this position. Candidates applying from outside central Texas should provide date-specific relocation plans in the "tell us more" section of our application.
COMPENSATION: Based on experience.
BENEFITS: Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid PPO medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5 years of experience managing creative projects;
- Experience using project management tools, including Microsoft Excel.
- Must demonstrate strong organizational skills, thoroughness and consistency;
- Motivated by working in a fast-moving environment under deadline;
- Able to shift priorities as projects evolve;
- Excellent problem-solving skills, regardless of amount of sufficient information.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Since its beginnings in Austin in 1991, Liaison has provided onsite creative services and marketing operations to Austin area companies including AMD, Freescale Semiconductor, 3M, Dell, and Tokyo Electron. We specialize in the advertising, marketing and technology industries with full-time employees working onsite at our client’s offices in Texas, Colorado, Minnesota, Arizona and Tennessee. Some of the positions that we seek top-talent for are:
- Marketing Communications Project Management;
- Online Marketing Management;
- Web Project Management;
- Print Design and Production;
- Marketing Copywriting;
- Video Production;
- Web Design & Development;
- User Experience Design;
- Events Management.
Liaison offers a full employee benefits package which includes 100% Liaison-paid PPO medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance, (and some cool parties throughout the year!)
Please visit our open positions at: http://www.liaisonresources.com/jobs.