Desktop Virtualization Engineer – Austin, TX
FULL TIME - AUSTIN, TX – DESKTOP VIRTUALIZATION ENGINEER
Location: Austin, TX 78758
Experience: 3+ Years
Our client is seeking a Desktop Virtualization Engineer for a full-time opportunity in Austin, TX.
• Work with other departments to architect solutions that leverage the latest virtualization, storage, and networking technologies.
• Serve as subject matter expert in the virtual desktop space.
• Characterize, compare, and contrast virtual environments with different virtualization stacks and remoting protocols.
• Create and maintain solution whitepapers.
• Present and maintain virtualization environments for executive presentations/demos.
• Broad set of technical and solutions architecture skills are required.
• Working knowledge of major desktop and server virtualization technologies.
• Working knowledge of enterprise network and storage infrastructures and architectures.
• Specialized certifications such as Microsoft Virtualization Certification (MVC) or VMware Certified Professional (VCP) are a plus.
• Strong experience with Microsoft; Linux is a plus.
• Hands-on scripting experience is a plus.
• Able to articulate succinctly and persuasively.
• Able to multitask and work in a team or as an individual contributor.
• Willing to travel to customer and technology partner locations on occasion.
• BS or equivalent degree in a related field
**WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY TRANSFERRING H1 B VISAS**
If you are interested in this position please contact me by sending your resume to 2580-MH1227@apply.maxhire.net.
Please also include a desired pay rate, and a good time to call for a quick screening interview.
You may also register for this job at http://www.maxhire.net/cp/?E55E65361D43717B7E53182E77561B6204627F
PLEASE NOTE: No H1B or Corp-to-Corp for this requisition.
Be sure to visit www.itcareerlink.com for other opportunities!