Skill set summary
FPGA Design and Programming, Real-Time Operating System (RTOS), Scheduling Algorithms, CMOS/DMOS Technology, DSP Design & SOPC Design, On-Chip Debugging, Hardware in the loop (HIL), Functional & Timing Simulation, Timing Analysis using EDA tools, High Power Motors and Controls, Productivity Improvements, AC/DC High Power Motors & Drives, Power Distribution Systems, System Design, Quality Assurance, Software Development & Testing, Project Management, Time Management
EDUCATIONAL & TECHNICAL BACKGROUND:
Master of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering - UNIVERSITY OF DAYTON - Dayton, Ohio - December 2008
- Software Engineering– Participated in Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) research project. Served as a Design Team Leader and member of Programming Group. Determinated the requirements, created UML (Unified Modeling Language) diagrams, classes; Created “look and feel” user interface, and maintained explicit written documentation.
- System Engineering–Developed a prototype of the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) using an advanced Altera’s DE2 Excalibur development board with Cyclone® II FPGA. Implemented embedded application with Quartus ® II CAD system, and the Nios® II Embedded Processor. Developed application code using Verilog HDL.
- Project Engineering–Designed, developed, and implemented a Speed Control System for hot rolling mill that has resulted in better material properties in less time, decrease in scrapped product, reducing the downtime and service time. Successfully troubleshot equipment and systems (both digital and analog). Trained, supervised, motivated, and evaluated new servicemen, provided tech direction. Monitored work progress to ensure quality of work.
- Software Quality Assurance–Integrated test suites with automated test tool SilkTest. Created test plans for component level and system level testing. Conducted “Black box”, “White box”, “Stress” testing. Certified Software Quality Assurance (2000).
Platforms: Windows, Linux, UNIX, MicroC/OS-II, Mac OS/X, MS-DOS
Tools & Utilities: AutoCAD, Visio, Visual Studio, MATLab, LabView, PSpice, OrCAD/Cadence, Quartus, Eclipse, NetBeans, WrightSoft, CA Erwin, MS Office, Oracle, Sybase, MS SQL Server, Lotus Notes
Hardware: Altera's MAX II (CPLD), Cyclone III( FPGA) , Cyclone II ( FPGA)
- U.S. Citizen. Valid US Passport
- Willing to travel or relocate
- Non smoker
- Foreign Languages: Russian, Ukrainian, Arabic
Please contact the skill set owner if you have an imminent employment opportunity, or one currently available to discuss. Thank you.