Program Management, Project Management, Sales Operations, Contract Management
Highly skilled in Program/Project Management in Software and Hardware Development with emphasis on:
* New Product Introduction
* Business Streamlining (BPI / BPR)
* Contract Management
* Sales Management
* Supplier and Strategic Partner Management
I possess a wide range of business and technical skills. Entrepreneurial and results-focused professional with over twelve-years of success in management with multinational Fortune 500 companies and venture capital backed start-ups. Demonstrated leadership with globally dispersed teams. Experienced with Data and Voice networks. Expert at taking executive initiatives and successfully launching those initiatives, programs or projects with limited information and little to no oversight. Experience in customer management, contract, negations and management, and data analysis. Highly creative problem solver committed to continuous process improvement (BPI & BPR). Meticulous manager with excellent communications skills and experience working with a wide range of cultures. Driven for success and exhibits initiative, strong analytical, decision-making, and consensus building skills in a global culture.
GENBAND 2008 to 2008
International Sales Program Manager
Successfully managed daily Sales Operations for International Sales Team. Ensured any finance, configuration, legal or technical issues gating revenue opportunities were closed in a timely manner resulting in quarter over quarter sales increases of at least 30% with expectations to do 50% more business in next FY. Negotiated multi-million dollar sales and support contracts and participated in quarterly international strategic and tactical sales meetings. Interacted at all levels of the organization internally and externally. Initiated and managed BPI activities including:
* Adjusted use of CRM tool to support manufacturing’s need for reliable material forecasting. Ensuring tracking of revenue forecasting and material forecasting resulting in a 70% improvement
* Migrated Sales Opportunity Business Review forms and Proposals (RFx) forms into CRM tool to provide full visibility and traceability of these unique opportunities resulting in at least a 65% improvement in successful execution
COPPERCOM 2004 to 2007
Senior Program Manager & Sales Operations Manager
Successfully led cross functional teams to drive simultaneous complex software and hardware projects and product life-cycles, contract compliance and customers satisfaction for this multi-location and multi-technology product vendor. Managed North American Sales Operations. Executed the contracts, schedules, payments and relationships with suppliers and development partners. Interacted at all levels of the organization internally and externally. Negotiated multi-million dollar contracts for distribution and support. Initiated and managed numerous BPI activities including:
* Established the company’s first set of documented processes for product development, including new product introduction, with quality guidelines
* Drove ordering errors from 35% to zero within the first two years by manual review of all Sales Orders
* Spearheaded the development of a Statement of Work template and an Annual Agreement document. Negotiated, and management these statement of work and annual agreements with offshore development centers resulting in a 40% savings.
* Designed and deployed a custom in-house sales configuration/quoting tool for remote sales team improving tracking, accuracy, integrated sales guides, and management approval allowed the company to realize an annual savings of $5 to $10 million. Thus eliminating the need for manual review of Sales Orders.
* Successfully coordinated the integration, post-merger, crossing multiple cultural and management barriers to establish a new or combined processes and procedures
NOKIA 2002 to 2003
Senior Global Project Manager
Efficiently guided a global team comprised of Nokia employees, contractors, and suppliers in driving the successful deployment of monthly technology seminars.
* Conducted BPI activities including the developed of new processes for managing third-party developers.
ALCATEL USA 1996 to 2002
Senior Project & Program Manager
Successfully led cross functional teams during simultaneous complex software and hardware project and product life-cycles, contract compliance and customer satisfaction for this global multi-technology product line Fortune 500 multi-national vendor. Oversaw all aspects of the products life-cycle including ensuring that products complied with local, international, and regulatory requirements, including import/export laws. Traveled internationally to meet with suppliers, partners and development teams quarterly. Managed the schedules, budgets and relationships with company and offshore development and test teams. Interacted at all levels of the organization internally and externally. Negotiated multi-million dollar supplier contracts for worldwide distribution and support. Initiated and managed numerous BPI activities including:
* Managing a focus team on the development of a process to properly identify, track and pay all 3rd party software royalties on time. This reduced a multimillion dollar exposure / liability to the company.
* Spearheaded offshore development relationships.
* Successfully coordinated post-merger process and technology integration for a large international company.
* Crossed multi-cultural and management barriers to complete programs gain ISO and CMM certification.
Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Certified Project Manager (CPM)
University of Texas at Dallas
Bachelor of Science in Technical Operations Management; Minor in Engineering Mathematics
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Previous PMP certification (2000-2007)
Project Management Institute (PMI)
* Hardware experience includes; Windows & MAC PCs, various Servers, RAIDs, LAN/WAN network elements, Wireless network elements, racks & cables, Power equipment (UPS, Inverters, Rectifiers), Telecom network switches and elements including MUXes, SBCs, Patch Panels, grounding equipment, ,
* Programming experience includes: HTML, Unix, C++, Visual Basic, Fortran
* Desktop and Internet Applications for Windows and Mac including: MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, GoToMeeting, Internet Explorer, Netscape, Firefox, Photoshop, Adobe Reader/Writer,
* CRM experience includes: Salesforce.com
* Database applications experience includes: MSAccess, Oracle, Macola, Agile, ClearCase
* Development environments experience; MySQL, LDAP, Java, Linux, Solaris, C/C++, Adventnet, .Net
* President Youth Soccer League and Coach Youth Soccer
* Teach Religious Education classes
Visit my website www.edghill.net for more information
Please contact the skill set owner if you have an imminent employment opportunity, or one currently available to discuss. Thank you.