• Optimized productivity and the reliability of the finished product on the solar cell processing lines by using Six Sigma tools, realizing 2.19 million dollars of efficiency advances and reliability validation \ improvement
• Spearheaded formulation of new processes and thin film deposition chemistries surrounding the PECVD a-Si machine resolving long standing chronic yield problems – solved reliability issues of the device itself by the virtue of this project
• Qualified new materials and processes and verified their reliability using statistical analysis, which I would then present to sourcing, QA and product development
• Led a team of technicians in the development of a ZnO deposition machine which involved advancement from a laboratory scale to the production scale and engineered the reliability of the process as well as the performance of the ZnO layer itslef
• Engineered and refined chemical processes relating to electrochemical treatment baths, providing significantly improved solar cell voltage
Please contact the skill set owner if you have an imminent employment opportunity, or one currently available to discuss. Thank you.