2011 Door64 Tech Fair Attendee Registration
What is it?
The Door64 Tech Fair showcases Austin & Central Texas-area technology companies, and promotes local technology groups and organizations. This grass-roots one-day event gathers technology professionals from all over Austin to learn about the landscape of technology in Austin. What technology companies exist in Austin? What are they up to? What kinds of technology groups and organizations do we have right here in Austin? Come to this once-a-year gathering of Austin's technology community and find out for yourself!
All 20,000 members of the Door64 community are invited, as well as many other partnering technology groups and organizations from the Central Texas area. Like all door64 events, this Tech Fair is designed from the ground up to be a win-win for everyone involved.
As in past years, we anticipate a great deal of traditional media and social media coverage surrounding the 2011 Door64 Tech Fair.
When and where?
Date: Monday, September 26th, 2011
Time: 9:00am until 4:00pm
Location: AT&T Conference Center - 1900 University Avenue, Austin, Texas 78705 [Map]
Parking: The AT&T Conference Center has an attached parking garage on 20th between Whitis & University. Though you will need to pay to park there, the conference center will provide a discounted rate. Before you leave, visit The Spirit Store gift shop to pay the discounted rate. Alternately, you can park in the lot across from the conference center on Whitis & 20th, or on the street if you can find parking (pay parking, of course).
Getting in: If entering the AT&T Conference Center from Whitis at street level, go inside and take the elevator to level M3 and visit registration. If you parked in the parking garage, find the conference-center side elevators and go to level M3 to register.
Twitter Hashtag: #door64 (and follow us)
The Door64 Tech Fair runs from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Monday, September 26th at the AT&T Conference Center in Austin, Texas. As in years past, the main ballroom exhibit area will be buzzing with attendees visiting companies who purchased tables as part of their sponsorship package. In addition, we are planning nine Community Talks during the day that will feature selected local technology organizations and user groups who will give 10-15 minute info sessions introducing attendees to their group.
- 9:00am: Tech Fair opens! Exhibit hall open for all.
- 9:30am - 9:50am: Community Talk 1: Austin on Rails, Damon Clinkscales
- 9:50am - 10:10am: Community Talk 2, Project Management Institute (PMI), Anne Blair
- 10:30am - 10:50am: Community Talk 3, Austin Java Users Group (AJUG), Rob Ratcliff
- 10:50am - 11:10am: Community Talk 4: Agile Austin, Matt Roberts
- 12:30pm - 1:20pm: SPECIAL SESSION: Engagement Strategies for Building a Better Community, Julie Niehoff (Constant Contact)
- 1:20pm - 1:40pm: Community Talk 6: Refresh Austin, William Yarbrough and Ryan Joy
- 2:00pm - 2:20pm: Community Talk 7, RISE Austin, Dana Roefer
- 4:00pm: Tech Fair Closes.
Here's the up-to-date list of companies exhibiting at the Tech Fair:
- The Advisory Board Company
- Agent Aquarium
- Austin Women in Technology
- CellBuzz Technologies
- Central Texas Angel Network (CTAN)
- Charles Schwab
- City of Austin Emerging Technology
- Constant Contact
- Copper Egg
- Expanding Security
- GoLab Austin Co-Working
- Google Places
- iCommNet, LLC
- LifeSize Communications
- Nonolith Labs
- Powerhouse Management
- St. Edwards Professional Education Center
- The Experience Lab
Does your company want to participate? Learn more!
Thanks to these local organizations for partnering to promote the door64 Tech Fair!
- Agile Austin
- Austin Chamber of Commerce
- Austin on Rails
- Austin Technology Council
- Austin Women in Technology
- Austin Young Chamber of Commerce
- CACTUSS / SQL Saturday
- IEEE Central Texas Section
- Refresh Austin
- Tech Ranch Austin
The 2011 Door64 Tech Fair is FREE for individuals to attend on Monday, September 26th!
Please RSVP below so we have good idea of expected attendance. All your information will be kept private and not released, except possibly as non-specific statistical data.
The answers with red asterisks are required. If there are any problems, please contact us.
Finally, please help spread the word amongst your local industry colleagues and contacts!